We’re so excited for the start of Summer Skills Camps, Clinics and Grass Doubles in the Park programs!
Times and sites are in process for being confirmed. Please join our email list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (and include athlete’s age) for the up-to-date postings.
- June 7-10 is our Basic Skills Camp at Meadowlark PK- 8 school in Erie.
- June 14-17 Positions Camp at Meadowlark PK- 8 school in Erie – minimum of 1 yr of club or high school experience required.
- Register here Flatirons Skill Camps and Position Clinics
- Please email email@example.com to get on our Summer Camps mailing list.
- Tryouts will start the week of July 12th and run throughout the week. We will offer a makeup tryout on July 17th, times and location TBD. Subsequent makeup tryouts for open positions in August and September.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on our Informational Email list to get all the updates and contact us if your daughter is interested in trying out for Flatirons, but will not be able to attend the tryouts.
- Thursdays beginning June 3 – July 8
- First half of the session will be doubles training skills and strategies, the second half will be doubles play.
- Register here Flatirons Summer 2021 Grass Doubles Registration
- Please contact email@example.com to be placed on our Grass Doubles email list.
- June 23
- July 7
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our Informational Email list.